Monday, March 2, 2009

boring~~

hmm...monday...went to school of course
wad can i say? it was vry BORING!
there are something that i don't like on monday
1. perhimpunan xD
2.the lessons on monday >.<
double period of physics , chemistry n biology on monday!
it was bad enough last time before the time table changed..
now it's worse! ish...awaiting for the next change of time table xD
well as usual we have tons of homework xD
next week we going have our 1st exam...
gosh , i haven even started studying....a bit scared O.O
some of my frens think it's a piece of cake! haha
oh really? let's see what results u get later xD
some are studying like there's no tommorrow xD
here am i fooling around , waiting for time to pass xD
my parents expect me to get good results
on the other hand , they are giving me a big pressure =(
i'll try my very best okay? =)
anyway...
GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE =D
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU xD

0 comments: