Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ipoh and Penang

Wee...!
I went to Ipoh and Penang...
30th May to 2nd June =D
My uncle,Alfred brought mii there...
I went there without parents! xD
Anything special in Ipoh and Penang?
Yes! DELICIOUS FOOD! =D
Got any nice view or places?
Don't Know...
Because this trip is mei shi tuan [美食团] XD
Mostly only Eat, Eat and Eat! XD
I guess We ate 5 time a day there XD
The food there are nice~!!! =D!
It is very nice experience! =D
The begin of my holiday!!! =X


First Day
My uncle came to fetch mii at around 7am...
Then, We reach Ipoh about 9.30am...
We went to the Fu Shan [富山] for our breakfast =D
We ate many kind of dim sum...
Then, We go to check in at my uncle's aunt's house? XD
my uncle's gu po's [姑婆] house xD!
After we put down the luggage...
My 2 uncle start to prepare for their war...
War? What war?
Chinese Chess War... xD
They don't even waste 1 minute...
And take their chance to play CHESS! xD
After that...
We went to Nam Heong [南香] Old Town Coffee Shop for our lunch =D
There were so many people...
We waited there about 10minutes and finally got place to sit!
There is some people recording video there...
I guess it is for some food promoting teevee show xD
Maybe I was inside the video...
Because they just recording right beside our table! XD
The waiter was kinda pity... XD
He asked to take the Tea and Toast to the table...
But They did took 2 or 3 time for that xD!
We ate Char Keuy Tiao [炒粿條] , Yong Tau Fu [酿豆腐]...
After that... We went to Jusco...
Because of the Lil Jantz was sleeping...
Then, My 2 uncle decided to play Chinese Chess!
Play Chinese Chess in Shopping Mall? =.=ll
My uncle always bring along the Chinese Chess in his car...
And They played in The Coffee Bean...
My uncle gave mii RM50... Ask mii to order whatever I want...
I ordered an Ultimate... =D
What is it? O.O
It is Vanilla or Mocha with Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans...
Then another 2 Ultimate for my uncle and cousin...
1 Hot mocha for Alfred... xD
4 drinks cost RM70!!!
And I paid myself RM20...
Never mind... I don't mind it so much =D
At night, We went to Emas Food Court to take our dinner =D
After dinner go back to house and sleep after watching my uncle play Chess =P


Second Day
I woke up at around 8.30am...
We went out to Pasar at around 9am after we all have prepared...
I ate a plate of Wantan Mee [云吞面]...
That Mee just cost RM2.20!
Unbelieveable still got a mee is cost just this cheap ! XD
Some more, my uncle ordered some other foods to share together...
We walked around the pasar...
After that... We went back to the house...
And prepare to go to our another Destination... Penang!
Before that... We went to Hokkaido Cafe [北海道咖啡店]...
I drank Orange Coffee there...
It is kinda special and nice! =D
My cousin tried Blue Berry Coffee...
And My aunt ate a Coffee Bread...
The Bread is made like a cup...
And there is coffee inside! =X
Its looks so nice! =D
My uncles... don't want to waste any time...
They started their war over there also -_-
They brought a magnet mini Chinese Chess and played there =.=ll
After That, We go to Pulau Penang...
We reach Pulau Penang at 3pm...
Our hotel number is 1520 =D
After we settled down our luggage...
We go for our Tea Time at 5.30pm =D
My uncle was keep promoting about the Fried Chicken Ass [炸鸡尾]...
He said that it is very nice and ordered 20 of it...
We were shocked...
Chicken Ass? =.=? 20!?
Oh my god... =O!
But after we tasted it...
It is like fried chicken... But It is kinda different! =X
It is nice! =x! Oh my god...
I never ate chicken ass before...
But I ate a lot there =X!
And also we did ate some other food there also xD
After the tea time... We went to Gurney Plaza...
It is the one of the biggest shopping mall there...
I bought a Shoe chain for my cousin as his birthday present... xD
Then we went to the food court there at the Jalan Gurney!
There is so many foods...
But we were so full that time...
So we just ate a bit for our dinner...
We went back to hotel at around 10.30pm...
I slept at 2am! Because I needed to wait for my uncle to play Chinese Chess at lobby!
And waited him come up and I open the door for him!!!! =.=


Third Day
We woke up at 9.30am and went out from the hotel...
Turning around to find the stall that saw from the food magazine...
We finally found the place to eat our breakfast!
They are so delicious! =D
After that...
We go to eat again! =.=
We went to eat the Char Keuy Tiao which is very famous in Pulau Penang...
Then, We went to Cheong Kim Chuan [锺金泉] to buy some biscuit =D
After we bought some biscuits... and souvenir...
Then, We went to Ghee Hiang [义香]...
But I bought nothing there xD
Then, We went to Floral Fest...
We sat a car and it bring us turn around the garden =D
After that, We went to eat Asam Laksa for our lunch =X
My uncle said...
Don't eat so full arr... Later we still want to go to eat Durian...
I never heard about there is some Durian got name! ==
红虾,葫芦,吞不下,14号,坤包 and so on -_-
We ate 3 durians and cost RM60 there~! =.=
We went to Penang Hill [升旗山]...
But didn't sit the cable car...
Because that we need to wait 2 more hours only can sit for the cable car... ==
Then, We went to Queensbay Mall...
And returned to hotel around 6pm
At Night!
We went to eat durian again!!! =.=
Another RM60 for 3 durian again ...
It is so expensive -_-
But this stall's durian is nicer than the earlier...
Then, We went to a food court to take our dinner...
There got Chicken Ass again! =X
Got Fried and Grill Chicken Ass! =x
Both are so nice! =X

Forth Day
Today, We ate porridge [粥] and Koay Teow Th'ng [粿條汤]
They were very nice =D
Then we went to [伍记饼家] to buy some food...
Heard that this stall is already 60 years old...
I bought some food and souvenir back...
Then around 12.30pm we went back to hotel to take the luggage...
We finally went back from Pulau Penang from 1pm!
Bye! Pulau Penang!
I reached home at 6.30pm =D
It was a very fun trip =D
I wish I could have more happy memories fill in my holidays =D

Today's Weather...
Windy =D
Today's Sky...
Happy =D

0 comments: