Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thanks all =D

I'm happy today =D
At first...
I want to thanks for those who sms mii at 12am =D
And also msn =D
Although sleepy but still didn't forget to leave mii a msg =D
Thanks =D!
Then, Yeing Mao and We Jam =D
Thanks for the blog =D
It's nice and I love it =D
Thanks that eu all spent your time to write that for mii =D
Thanks ! =D
And also everyone who wished mii... =D
I'm happy and I doesn't expect that I will get some presents today =X
Thanks for your wish and present =D
Don't worry...
All the present I promise I will appreciate it =D!
And some more...
I want to thanks iRoX =D
Kien, Keat, Kent, Kyo 4K! =D
Thanks for accompany mii today! =D
Thanks for belanja mii today! =D
Thanks for the cake today! =D
I'm soo happy! =D
Again...
Thanks everyone! =D



Today's Weather...
Sunny day =D
Today's Sky...
Happy =D

0 comments: