Saturday, August 15, 2009

Laziness...

I ponteng school 2 days already!
Okay...
Shouldn't say ponteng...
I just skipped school =x!
I skipped school with parents' permission =P
Kinda sad that I didn't had a chance to say Bye to my Maths Teacher...
Yesterday my friends told mii...
My Maths Teacher is leaving our school...
And Friday was the last day...
I was a bit regret that I didn't have a chance to say bye to him...
I still remember...
When the begin of this year...
Only Mii and some ex-3S students like this teacher in my class...
I asked them...
Do eu all like this teacher?
All said NO!
Not long ago...
I asked them same question again...
Do eu all like this teacher?
They said...
I got another answer which is Yeah!
We just get to like this teacher...
All of us really think that he is a very good teacher...
It is sad that he is leaving our school...
Thanks En. Faizal...

Currently...
I'm getting lazier and lazier...
Lazy to study =X!
Okay...
Since exam just ended not long ago...
I might take a rest...
After holiday only I study! =x!
I hope that I will do that =x!
For some manga lovers...
I do recommend eu all a manga! xD
Fairy Tail
It's seriously very nice...
Eu all can read it in...
http://www.onemanga.com
And anyone can tell mii where to download anime/drama in Qvod? =O
Since I formatted my computer and all my bookmarks gone!
I forgot that website to download anime/drama =P
Anyone please tell mii! Ty! =x

【RøмаиЯøΧ〗

Today's Weather...
Don't Know =X!
Today's Sky...
Normal =|

0 comments: