Saturday, August 8, 2009

Truth might be Cruel...

吃粪
你很蠢
没有用
I can't believe I heard this from him...
Now only I know I'm just like this...
Every time I think this few words...
Tears are running out uncontrollable...
I hope that That wasn't him!
I hope that I don't know the truth!
I doesn't hate him...
I hate myself!
I'm so useless?
My brain are keep remind mii the words from him...
I never expect that it hurts mii more than I thought...
Do eu really understand mii?
When did eu really know my thing?
Anyone does really know what I want?
Who I can talk to when I got moody?

My teacher told my mom that I talk a lot in school...
My mom said I always never talk at home...
Why I don't like to talk at home?
What can I say?
I got no topic to talk with him...
When I say my word out...
He won't agree with mii...
He will only say I 顶嘴!
What he says is everything right...
But I forced to accept it although it is right or not...
Because he said I don't have RIGHT!

I heard about...
Tears of happiness are sweet...
Tears of sadness are salty...
My tears were salty...

I will be strong...
I will stand strong no matter what!

Today's Weather...
Sky is raining...
Today's Sky...
Moody...

0 comments: