Sunday, August 2, 2009

Guitar Alive... is Alive! 2009

Woke up early today! =P
Ate pizza for my brunch x=
My bro ordered it online...
My families went out...
I was playing game until 2.30pm...
YeingMao 3pm coming to fetch mii...
I 2.45pm start to change cloth...
Thought I have enough time to prepared myself...
Sorry, I let eu waited for a while...
We reached Malaysia Tourism Centre at 3.30pm...
Waited there till 4pm only Alfred and others came...
The hall is smaller than our expectation...
The stage is big...
But the seats are not so much...
But it is still not bad =]
We had rehearsal until around 6pm...
Then we went for dinner...
Mee Goreng! But it is a bit too spicy xD!
We were enjoyed in the concert! =D
I think Alfred did recorded the performance...
I might post it after I get the video =D
The concert ended around 10pm...
Everyone ciaoz! =O

=D!


Guess I'm in which group =X


YeingMao, Haziq, Malcolm, MingBin, Benjamin Yue, Victor, Benjamin Phoon


Poser! XD


Poser 2! XD


Group photo after performance =D [Blur] =(


Blur also~~~


Random picha due to boredom~ XD


Just feel that it is nice =x


Random again...

Today's Weather...
=]
Today's Sky...
=]

0 comments: