Friday, July 31, 2009

Exam Ended...

Finally exam ended!
Hmm...
Today got people said...
They not enough sleep during this exam period...
But What I said was...
"I don't know why I sleep more than normal"
Why?
"Because once I open the book then straight fall asleep"
How are the exam papers?
Don't ask... (Terrible)
I don't know why...
Today, Jason and Andrew went to my house for EST project...
Well... Can say we were playing all the time...
When I searching information...
They play chess...
When Andrew summaries the information...
We play chess =P
After that... watched some video in Youtube...
SouthPark! XD Later I post here =P
As usual... After project...
We went to KFC to take our Lunch-TeaTime...
Also went to 711 buy slurpee =D
After exam...
I still feel so sleepy...
Why?
I felt sleepy since I went to tuition...
The tuition teacher is good actually...
But just don't know why my eye bag is so heavy...
Jason, JunHan, Bear also did asked mii wake up -.-
I thought that after I go home wont feel sleepy already...
But Then!
I still feel sleepy!
But I don't feel wanna sleep now =(
Anyway... Just till here...


Credit to Andrew Lee XD

Today's Weather...
HOT!
Today's Sky...
Sleepy... -.-

0 comments: