Thursday, July 23, 2009

Boo~~~

Happy Birthday ChengFhai! =D
Today... Someone took the present to mii...
Don't wanna mention who is it XD
Okay! Passed to JianMing...
"Tonight eu got tuition with ChengFhai right?" I asked
Then, I asked him to pass to ChengFhai!~
Oh! Sucker Fhai!
Received the present yet?
How is it? =x
What is it?
Isn't it feel weird that I gave eu the present...
But I don't know what is it!? =X
Okay... Not managed to tell it here =P
Because no more surprise if like that... =D
No matter how...
The moment I laughed with him...
I still remember it... =)
I used to walk to school with him everyday!
He is a lamer~~~ =x
Poor thing...
Happy Birthday Dude!
Although eu sux but still my best friend forever! =D
Take care in your new school =D
Till here =D

Today's Weather...
=)
Today's Sky...
Worry? =|

0 comments: