Thursday, July 9, 2009

Office Boy...

Oh! Today's Chinese class had canceled...
Then, I walked back to home...
Accompanied that Huli called her parents...
Then ate in mamak with Auyong...
Went back to home around 2pm...
Just went home and get scolded by mom ~.~
Why?
Because I always sleep late... -_-"
I'm forced to sleep at 1030pm every night... =(
Well...
I just tried a formal suit... =X!
Unbelieveable...
I can fit with my bro's shirt and my dad's pant =.="
And I look like a office boy huh... XD
My dad pants has a very long history...
My dad said that is a bridegroom pants...
I was like... huh!? -___-"?
It was the pants my dad wore to married with my mom!
Speechless! =O
They kept it so many years until now...
The pants is still looks new...
My mom said that my dad just wore once during the wedding...
Because my dad wasn't fit with the pants anymore =X!
Wanna see how do I look with the formal suit?
I didn't captured any photo just now... XD
Wait till coming Sunday...
If I took a picha with it...
I might post it =)
That's all for today (:
Night everyone =D

Today's Weather...
Nice (:
Today's Sky...
(:

0 comments: