Sunday, July 12, 2009

Music Together

[Music Together]
It is very nice event =D
I had a very good experience there =D
But heard that it will be the last time...
I hope next year will have this event again =(
We went to look for furniture...
Dinner time! =)
Fetched YeingMao back but his house got no people...
He waited at my house till around 9pm go back to home...

Picha that played snooker on last Wednesday...

Au Yong =)

Stranger! =P

Wei Kien...


Went to look for Furniture =P

Lalala~

Music Together =D

YeingMao and Small Ben =)

Haziq! Our leader! XD

Yeing Mao and mii =D

Yiang Ma~ =X

Formal =.=ll

Benjamin Phoon and Benjamin Yue...

Want 5 sens? =P

BenS and Malcolm =D

Piano Duet... It was nice =D

Ochestra from Sinfonia Junior... Lol...

Ochestra from Sinfonia Senior I guess... Blur =(

Hand bleeding? =O so cham... =x

Erm......

This thing! RM1699! =O!

Please concern on the word and not the sleeping beauty =P


Canon in Dmajor which I recorded there... Some people was kacau =P


James Bond Theme Song =X

Don't mind if the picha is not clear... Blame my Handphone! =P

Today's Weather...
Sunny Day =D
Today's Sky...
=)

0 comments: