Sunday, July 5, 2009

Sleep Late =(

I slept late today...
I was supposed to wake up at 10am...
I set my alarm already...
But then I woke up at around 12pm...
Then, ChengFhai came my house...
I just quickly eat my brunch and shower...
Then go out around 1pm...
There was many people there...
We went to buy cinema ticket...
We wanted to watch Transformer 2...
We queued up about half an hour for the stupid ticket -.-
When ChengFhai queued up to buy popcorn...
YeingMao called mii! =X
Why called mii?
*Secret* If wanna know ask him yourself =P
I think that movie is quite nice =)
Graphic is very nice...
Mii and my family went to ChengFhai's restaurant...
Then, went to new house...
That's all for my Sunday!
Oh! ChengFhai cut his hair! Finally!
But still longer than mine -_-"


Transformer 2 =)

Today's Weather...
Sunny Day =)
Today's Sky...
Happy =)

0 comments: