Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A day passed like this...

Today...
As usual...
I went to school...
Then, I went to MC house...
I stayed there until 4p.m...
Then, I go back to my house...
Suddenly, rain so heavily...
My house ran out of electricity...
Its so hot but windy...
So, I fall asleep on the floor...
When i wake up,
I realized that its already 6.30p.m
I missed my tuition class which start at 5.30p.m
My mom said...
She can't wake me up... =.=
Okay... Then I take my dinner =)
Till here...

My dear friends, WeeJam...
I heard that you wanted to go for 4ss1...
I think its hard for you to make your decision...
But, even you are in 4s2 or 4ss1...
You are still my best friend...
Take your own decision wisely...
With your own idea...
Make sure don't regret about your decision...
Friends are always be your side...
Give you some opinion...
But, you still need to make decision yourself...
Think twice for it!
Choose the one you really want for that!
Believe in yourself! =)

0 comments: