Sunday, February 15, 2009

happy =D

early in da morning soon hong ask me wheather if i wanna join them in playin basketball
and i was like...har?? soon hong play basketball?? xD
so yea i said okay , den i went to da saloon!
to cut my hair of course xD
n it was like SO SHORT!
nvm at least hair can grow , if not i will really jump from a building xD
later i went to eat! my dad juz drink beer >.<
no nid drive me home meh?? xD
went to soon hong's home after dat
n den wee went to chu han's hse
kyo n kien reached thr earlier than us
we were waiting 4 kah wei to come , so we chat chat n chat! xD
chu han's mom was so kind to us , thx aunty! xD
when kah wei reached chu han's hse
we went to da basketball court by aunty's car
once we reach thr , we started to play
moments later. . .chu han , kien , soon hong n me went to buy drinks
we were damn thirsty! =p
after dat we walk bak to the basketball court
n thr was dis dog , which is so annoying
i think the dog is thirsty too , it keep following me! ish xD
blablabla
later we bought ice cream! i belanja u noe xD
den the dog came again >.<
we went bak to CH's hse around 4 sumthing...
soon hong's dad fetch me home at 5


Picture of da day =D
i noe im ugly , juz don complain xD

0 comments: