Sunday, February 22, 2009

My boredom weekends

-Saturday-
I went to school around 8am....
Saturday got school?
Actually its just a bomba marching training...
I wasn't planned to join it...
But I think I have just nothing to do at house except sleep...
So I decided to go and have a look there =)
When i reached there...
We marked attendance then start marching...
I said that I dont want to march on Sports Day...
So I have a bit quarrel with the commander....
Sorry ya... I shouldn't be so hot temper =)
Okay... Then I went back to home...

After bath, I played dota with Bran ... =)
Then... I went to guitar class about 2pm...
But, my guitar class start on 3.30pm...
So, I played chess with my cousin, Ben xD
Then, YeingmaO,Malcom, Ben and mii went to mamak have a drink =)
3.20pm then we go back to yamaha...
Okay I started my class...
After that, YeingmaO went back home earlier for part-time work =)
I went to Parkson to find my mom after guitar class...
I fixed my watch there! xD!

I go online for a short while to Dota with Andrew after that... xD
Lalala~ I'm not gonna tell the results here...
Then, I went to eat my dinner...
My mom cooked chicken chop =x
Yummy <333 xd
Then, Dota again with Kien, Keat and Bran...
Meanie Auyong dont want join us! xd
Then, went to watch tv =)
After that... Onlined in msn =)
Till here for Saturday =)


-Sunday-
Woke up at 11am xd
Then, ate my breakfast...
Online...
Anime...
Tevee...
Online...
Tevee...
Now, gonna go to take my dinner soon xD
This is how i spend my boredom Sunday...

p/s: I forgot that i still have homeworks not yet done =x!
Do it later!!! =x!

0 comments: