Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thank You

To The Girl Who Fainted On Monday
What I Heard From Wei Cheung is
that you are now in hospital
although i don't know who you are actually
but i do wish you recover soon
i feel bad that i can't help you
because i am just a newbie paramedic
i'm here to wish you
a speedy recovery!
never give up!
there's still a long journey for you

and

To people who support me about my decision
i am thankful that you all support me
even tho you guys think that class
might not suitable for me
but i left it all goes by itself
my destiny is now on his hand
or maybe my hand
anyway
whatever decision i make
i really appriciate everyone's advice
feel proud to have you all
as my friends
who stay by my side always
who care of me
but what class i be
i hope our friendship never change
forever

Thank You

0 comments: