Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Lalala~

How is my mood today?
Happy?
No
Sad?
No
Angry?
No
Don't know?
YES!

Haha...
I'm such a weird guy xD
I'll never know anything about myself...
Lalala~ What should i do?
I dunno =)
Just let it go...
There will be an answer soon...
Now, Just don't want to think anything right now =)

So, Today...
Go school as usual...
Something happened...
TIME TABLE change again!
We go to school about 2 months already changed 3 time time table...
But, actually I don't really mind about it =.=
YeingmaO...
Next time got any plan please inform mii earlier please =.=
Don't always last minute give mii a surprise -.-
I think its not surprise... But is shocked ==
Lalala~
Anyway... I don't mean that not welcome you all...
Don't worry =)

My feeling is unexplainable now...
Just can't explain by words...
I'm fully hope that I have no worries...
But life is always not so easy =)
I'll just do my own job well and look in front, no matter how =)

It's time to tuition now =)
Ciaoz...

0 comments: