Thursday, February 26, 2009

Unlucky day...

Today...
I went back to home around 3pm...
Then, it start rain...
After I ate my lunch...
I went to my room...
And called CF...
Suddenly... My house ran out of electricity again...
Due to the heavy storm and rain like cats and dogs...
Then, I went down stair...
I suddenly fell down -.-
I was like... What happen!?!?
Then, I realized that...
MY HOUSE FLOOD!!!!
Then, I quickly called my father...
"Dad! our house flood! The water go into the living room and even the kitchen!"
Then, my dad's phone ran out of battery... -.-
So, I called my mother...
"Mom! our house flood! I called dad but his hand phone got problem... Suddenly hang off..."
My mom said...
"Then, fast go to sweep the water out from the house!"
Then, I realized that the reason my house flood is because of the hole is stucked -.-
After I get the trash away from the hole...
The water was like the tornado... sucked into the hole! =x!
Then, later my dad came back...
He helped mii swept the floor...
Suddenly, my mom called back...
"Dad back already?" I said Yes. "The tire deflated, fast ask dad come!"
Today is really unlucky day -.-
Many problem coming continuous...
Lalala~ I was so tired... T_T
Swept the water...
Wiped the floor...
Took the wet lego box out from the store room -.-
Then, I onlined and went to take a nap...

"Eat dinner already! faster wake up!" my mom woke mii up
Then, I ate my dinner...
After that, I go to rest again...
Then, Dota with Keat...
Around 9pm, my sis and mom keep on asking mii go to eat Banana...
I was wondering...
Why keep asking mii to eat banana?
Then, my mom said... "Your sis want the banana SKIN only..."
"Why eu want the skin?" I asked my sis
She used the banana skin to rub her face... for 'banana facial'
I asked... "Who told eu such a weird thing again?"
"Your mom." She replied -.-
Then, she asked mii eat banana and give her the skin -.-
Lalala~ Then i forced to do that 'banana facial' also -.-
When it dry... then i go to wash my face...
They said my face whiter a bit -.-
I have no idea -.-
I watched teevee until 10.30pm then online...
Lastly, just now cf told mii a good news...
p/s: it doesn't related to mii -.-
Overall, I'm tired today... xD!
Till here... Night =) Sweet dream all

0 comments: