Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Tagged By Elise & Zhen Meng!

Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog or a note on Facebook with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don’t forget to leave them a comment (”you’re it”) and to read your blog. You can’t tag the person who tagged you. Since you can’t tag me, let me know when you’ve posted your blog/note, so I can see your weirdness.

1. I'm always appearing offline!

2. I'm awaiting the Sports Day this coming Friday because its my 1st time being paramedic on Sport Day! eventually its 2nd but last year's i don't think it even count ;)

3. Awaiting the changing of class after first test...hopefully

4. As usual..my habit of pulling hair haven dissapear

5. I'm currently very into the Hong Kong drama E.U..Ron Ng is damn cool in it!

6. Hope to see Charmaine Sheh one day

7. Hope to kill the first test

8. Figuring how to escape from HER scold everytime she came into class (classmates will know who is the HER)

9. Finding ways to grow taller!! :(

10. Try to catch every single episode of the documentary show on Thursday at Wah Lai Toi every 11p.m...

11. I'm getting darker due to kawad!

12. Day and night water pouring from the sky

13. Spend almost 3 hours everyday just to homeworks!!

14. Want to buy a brown colour contact lens during March holidays

15. Awaiting every holidays :D

16. SPM Straight A! (next year first la)

ok Beres!

now its your turn my dearest!

1. Y
2. O
3. U
4. !

(Au Yong's style) ;)

0 comments: