Friday, May 15, 2009

Exam finished! =D

Today had the toughest exam for mii =O
And also a not that stressful exam for mii xD!
They are my "Love" ;D
Chemistry...
And Especially...
Biology! =D
I love Biology sooooooo much =X
I love Biology until I don't feel want to see it!
I love Biology because it can make mii sleep very fast! =x
Yesterday I tried to study Biology...
I read about 15mins...
My eye bag became soooooo heavy XD
=O! So how?
It was about 12.30am...
Then I was soooo sleepy...
But I think I just read not even half of it xD!
Oh! Then lastly...
I finally!!!
Gave up on it =X
Go sleep! ;D
Before I sleep...
I took my phone up...
Since I'm not study finish...
I 5.00am wake up to study for a while bah...
Then... I guess I straight fall asleep after I lie on the bed...

The next morning... ;D
Alarm set at 5.00am...
So I woke at 5.00am...
Then, I was extremely tiring...
Because last 2 night also sleep late xD
Then...
I off the alarm....
And sleep again ;D
Then 6.00am woke...
Prepare to school...
When I reached school...
Almost everyone holding a book...
I'm not excluded xD!
The Cat also studying!!! =x
I never seen The Cat study before! =x
World Record!!! XD

Okay... We went back to class...
Ready for Exam!! ;D
My Love... Biology...
I promise that I wont forget eu... Bio ;D
I will keep eu in the deepest place in my heart forever! =D
Eu are the best thing to make mii sleep! ;D
Okay... How was the exam?
I guess everyone will say it is freaking hard...
I'm not excluded XD!

During recess...
I went to library...
I planned to take Junhan's book to study there...
Then...
The ShienYik!!!!
He asked mii to play chess -_-
Ahh!!! I cant deny that evil invitation!!! =(
Then I played chess there! XD
Mean... I was failed to study Chemistry there =(
After recess...
Go back class...
Exam again!
Now is Chemistry...
Don't want to say about the paper... xD
Oh! By the way...
I realised that...
Don't know why!!!
Many people do like to hit mii for no reason...
I don't wanna mention who is that here...
Scare later they will bully mii again =(

I went back home...
After lunch and bath...
I saw my phone...
Kien called mii so many time! XD
Oh... He asked mii go to snooker... O.O
Since we finish exam already... ;D
[Just for this week =P 2 more weeks are waiting for mii ]
Then I called The Auyong soooooo many time...
He didn't answer the phone -_-
Then... When I planned to go carefour...
I walked there...
Just reached the road behind my house...
My mom suddenly called mii...
Said that my uncle is coming to ask mii help him type letter =O
I have no choice...
Then he fetch mii bak to home...
After that... I got some rewards =x!
Blablabla...
It was almost 3.10pm...
I went to carefour...
I joined Keat and Kien in the snooker there...
Tabacco's smell is all around the room! =(
Around 4.00pm... We went to play basketball near Jalan Sri Petaling ;D
We sat taksi which are cost RM3 there!
1 people RM1 xD!
We played until 5.30pm...
My feet was totally...
So pain...
It has some bubble at my feet there now =(
Because I took off my shoe when I play basketball! XD

After that...
I went to Junhan's house...
Took a plaster from the kind him =(
Then 6.00pm went to tuition =(
Boredom~~
Because It is my love...
Biology AGAIN! -.-
But okay la...
Then I went back home...
Dinner...
Eat...
Blog...
Going to dota ;D
Stop here now =x
Ciaoozzz... ;D

Today's Weather...
Not bad =P
Today's Sky...
Tiring and Normal... =)

0 comments: