Saturday, May 2, 2009

I'm A Labour Today

Hey World.

First of all, Happy Labour day to all those who were able to take a break from work. So do i, i manage to take break from school but not to these 2 little babies.

Since today are Labour Day, i woke up at 11 a.m. Trying to spend most of my time to wait my tuition teacher to come. But then Chris suddenly tell me that he is in Johor! And not able to tuition. So i cancel the tuition. Since there were no tuition and wasting my time in home during labour day is a total waste, i called my cousin and ask where he is. He told me that he is in Midvalley with his family.

Yes! Thank God he is in Midvalley. If he is in Sunway or others, i'm not able to go since LRT tak leh sampai sana. Then quickly dressed up and shoo my bro to fetch me to the LRT station. And got fuck by him. But in fact i fuck him back ;p. He scold me for my sudden plan haha. Plan to sit LRT one. But then since i'm off time, then mai sit Taxi lo. And good thing is i reach there just within 10 minutes.

Reach there only quickly find my cousin. Half way finding him, kena catch by a guy to do survey. But it is definately not a survey at all! =.=. It's just a job finding company wanted to find some worker. And asking my age only is consider a survey? I don't think so. Finally i spot them. He is accompany-ing his mom and his grandma to sapu some cheap stuff LOL with the 2 cutie pie which start my job as a labour for them. I also saw Kye Ernn and say a hi.

There they are


The Elder Tan

The Younger Tan

Look like ordinary innocent child aren't they? But they are very very naughty! Even tho they are only 6 and 3 years old. And the weirdest thing is, normally they do not stick with me much. But today are totally different. They never let me go! But of course, in the family, peoples see me as a good brother and i do very sayang them. Maybe too much.

They keep running here and there and i have to follow them or i can say catch them back. I have to hold the thier balloon to avoid them for fighting for it and i look like a very very big kid >.<. As my cousin is famous for like to bully them, of course he would not really take care of them and my aunt and my cousin grandma is busying shopping stuff, i'm the one who actually take care of them most of the time. I have to hold thier hands and not let them to run. When they wanna play some kids stuff. I have to pay for them as others were busying with thier things.

And we went to Romp with my aunt. Outside the shop. We saw this little cute Arabian baby. And the 2 Tan eventuall go and play with him! HAHA. Its definately a very cute scene and the Arabian baby's parents can't help but laughing also.

Half way walking, i and my cousin finally got the chance to escape from thier palm XD as my aunt/his mom ask us to walk ourself. So definately a yes from us. But the 2 Tan never let me go. Especially the Elder Tan. So i promised her that i'll buy her sweets after i come back from my walk. So first station is the Speedy! As my cousin and i are music fanatic. We stay there like for 30 minutes. We search many CD's and Movie's. And we found Ayumi brand new album Next Level. After considering for some time. My cousin make the CD his.

Then since this few days i'm abit addict to Khalil Fong. I keep search for his CD but failed. Then next, we went to MPH as i wanted to see any books that can fill me up especially True Singapore Ghost Stories but damn! The newest volume isn't there yet. And on the way to MPH, guess i saw who? I saw Choy Meng! And he remembered me LOL. Of course like what i did when i saw Kye Ernn. Say hi lo. Then go into MPH for books hunting and eventually got nothing but a tired leg.

Then go back la since the 2 stations spend us like 1 and half hours XD. When going back to find my aunt, we passed by Speedy again and i asked my cousin to go in AGAIN to look for Khalil Fong's album. And DAMN! The CD is just right opposite the Chinese Male section which is the Recommended section. I and my cousin were like ughh. And after some consideration. I decided. Not to buy =) haha.

Then i saw Lee Hom's 2009 Calendar which cost only 2 bucks! Of course i grab it home la. Then meet back my aunt and be the labour again. Control them not to play with the balloon stick and keep talking some really stupid theory to them when they acting naughty. E.g:

When they wanted to go near the fish.
Don't go there ah, the fish will fly out and eat you.

When they want to drink the fruit juice which they aren't allow for that moment.
Don't drink ah, that water got poison. You drink ad don't hope to come alive.

When they keep knocking the hamster glass.
Don't hit ah, later the glass pecah, the glass will cucuk you and the hamster will eat you.

When they non-stop using the balloon to hit displayed stuff
Don't hit ah, later the balloon burst ad will got explosion and your head will explode also.
All people will die because of you.

When they running and accidently hit some passer by
Don't run here and there, later if you hit some strange uncle. They will catch you back and
eat you or bring you to sell.

And to my suprise, they really believe and stop thier actions!!! WAHAHAHA. I and my cousin were laughing like mad when we said those so called "theories". Finally the shopping ends. I become thier labour since 4pm till 9.30 pm. It was a damn tiring job. But of course i do went to some places besides MPH and Speedy like Romp and RadioActive.

That's all for my labour day. What a labour day.

Pictures time!


Me and my cousin

My auntie

Younger Tan Drinking

Elder Tan Drinking

The Arabian Baby(black) and Younger Tan

Got nothing better to do

Charmaine's pic are on the camera shop
table in Carre4. Ya got good taste shopworkers :)

The so called can eat people hamster

Lee Hom 2009 Calendar. Box

Front page of calander

My favourite of the calander
July & August

Not to forget this
September :) & October

Jia Min got be jealous ya if you don't have one XD.

Mercibuku for readin :p

0 comments: