Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I wonder...

How do eu feel?
When eu are gonna shift house?
Do eu feel happy?
Or?
I don't know... =/
I never shifted house before...
Because I was born in here...
I lived here for already 16th years...
I love here... =(
But...
Today when I came back from tuition...
My dad said...
Got people come to our house...
o.O!?
Who are them?
They are coming to see our house...
Why see our house? =O
Because they might buy our house?
Maybe? =O
"Mom, How long eu told them that we gonna sell this house"
I asked...
Half an a year? A year?
No idea...
Dad said that might shift on end of this year...
What is the actual feeling of shifting house?
I wonder...
I might be having my own room in the new house...
Computer will be in my room...
I may have a nicer room...
But... Its kinda far from my hometown...
Sri Petaling...
I wonder...
Should I be happy that I'm shifting?
Shift to a place which need go to school in about 30mins?
Or might be longer?
Isn't very far?
I wonder...
What will change after I shift house?
I wonder...
How many days more I left to walk back to home?
I wonder...
Do I still have chance to go out with friends that much?

Anyway...
Tomorrow is Maths Exam!
And English 1 =D
Sky! Why don't go study!? =O
Lazy ~.~
Till here...

Today's weather...
Rainy day...
Today's Sky...
=|

0 comments: