Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May day...

Bored schooldays...
Full of homework...
Full of stress...
Full of exam...
Full of boredom...
I feel want to stop a while...
And take a rest...
But, I am not allowed to stop...
I like May days usually...
But I feel bored of this May days...
Mid year exam is around the corner...
Heard that it start on 13rd of May...
The exam may last for 2 weeks or more...
Hope the boredom May days pass faster ;D
And awaiting for the June x)
Planning to go somewhere else on the June ;D
Is it too early to plan for June?
No! XD
Awaiting for the days to be crazy! ;D
Well...
Have I prepare well for the coming exam?
I can definitely say...
No x)
Will I get better results this time?
No idea...
But I will try my best to score ;D
Add oil ya... All my buddies ;D
Till here...
I just done some homework just now...
I'm gonna take a short break right now ;D
Take care ;D


Today's Weather...
Windy ;D
Today's Sky...
Unusually Normal =]

0 comments: