Sunday, May 3, 2009

Lee Hom Music Man Concert 2009

What wro-o-ng with me~! Wahh!! I just came back from Lee Hom's concert. Went there with my 2 buddy Jia Min and Hui Yee



I have to say it was freaking freakin' freaky awesome! I am definately so into the concert when i am at there. If i can go back again of course i want! I bought the RM198 ticket and i have to say all that is so so worth.

And Lee Hom i have to say is very very goodlooking. No doubt about it. Jia Min and Hui Yee keep repeatin 'Ta Hao Leng Zhai ah!!' aiyoyo. He plays guitar, piano and violin in the concert. Wahseh, damn cool lerrh >.<. His voice are very nice also.

The concert was a very enjoyable one. I got really high. Eventually i'm not a big fan of Lee Hom but after this concert, i grow to like him. While the other 2 ladies that went there with me is his super fans but thier voice still remain normal after the concert haha. In fact, i'm the one who lost voice.

The last song he sing is Kiss Goodbye. Actually that is a encore song haha. I can guess that the song is the last to perform cause Goodbye ma haha and he is quite humour also haha.

Besides that, his opening guest were Daniel Lee and a girl which i forgotten her name liao. And the concert got peoples around Asia. There were Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia and i think got Japan also. Even Australia if not mistaken. The concert last for 2 and a half hour. I know you
guys weren't interested with my words now but instead of pics haha. Nah there you go




before the show

Me and Hui Yee before the show

Sorry Jia Min, my bro accidently deleted your pic when he seeing my phone >.<>


Starting With His Music Man Costume


Singing

His guitar. Yeng!

Lee Hom Playing Guitar!

Second Outfit =)

Singing

Clearer loook of the guitar

Singing Again

One of the Xiao dunno wat from Gai Bian Zi Ji

Real Lee Hom!

Singing Gai Bian Zhi Ji

Playing Violin. Nice laaaa!

Lastly Piano

Singing~

That is all Lee Hom's pic. Cool leh? haha. Know what? there are not even a empty space. All the seats were occupied. You can imagine how famous he is.

After the concert i went to buy these


The ring i bought..RM 55 de nehh @@

Inside

This also cost me RM 20


Here is a short record from the concert



Overall the concert was just so amazing. Hope that he come again soon.



Gtg. Nights

0 comments: