Friday, May 1, 2009

Special day... ;D!

Dinner Time
Around 5pm we prepared to go out for dinner ;D!
After I bath I used about 20mins for styling my hair =O!
Then... My Aunt called mii...
"Now we are going there from Time Square already..."
Then, we go out at about 6pm...
We reached The Sime Darby Convention Centre...
We went inside... And Uncle Alfred bring us to the "Halia" xD!
We were 9 people eating dinner buffet there ;D
My uncle said..
"Now we young one go take food first... ;D Old one later..."
Uncle... Eu very young meh? =x!
There is some photo show the food over there...
There is many kind of foods... ;D
And I love LAMB! =x
It's nice... xD!
I love the sausage and ham also...
Its kinda special compare to the sausage and ham we ate normally xD
But I forget to take a picha XD!
After Eat... We went bak! XD
But We ate about 2hours there =x!
So full...
Happy ;D!
I received a present... ;D
Oh! I got my FIRST 2 guitar pick! ^^v
That's all xD!


Sime Darby Convention Centre

The restaurant "Halia" ;D!

Choices is yours... ;D What eu want? =x!

Oh! I snapped eu! xD! [Sister,Grandma]

More choices...

Forget what is this XD but it is nice xd

=x! CAKES! ;D

Chocolate fountain!!! ;D

Sister again xd

Yummy =x

Boredom =x!

Weee... x=

Lalala~~~

My cousin, Benjamin ;D

Before we left... took this ;D

And this ;D

Thanks ya ;D

=)

Today's Weather...
Sunny day ;D
Today's Sky...
Happy! =D

0 comments: