Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day! ;D

Wee....
Saturday... ;D
No guitar class yesterday...
Because of Wesak day...
Then, Mii and my family....
Went to New House... =o!
Blablabla...
Bro was complain bout the door and staircase's colors... XD
Then, We went to Lowyat...
Bro wanted to buy a Bluetooth headset....
And I wanted to buy a External Hard disc... XD!
My bro bought mii one External hard disc... =X!
It is 500Gb!! XD
But the size is 3"5...
Slightly bigger than the laptop hard disc...
Whats the different between 2"5 and 3"5? =O
Now only i know...
2"5 is laptop hard disc...
3"5 is desktop hard disc...
But 3"5 hard disc need to put plug only can use...
While 2"5 hard disc can just grab the electricity from the comp... =O
But never mind ;D
It will be okay for mii...
At least now...
My comp having a lot memory now! XD
Oh ya...
The 500Gb external hard disc is just about RM220 ;D
After that...
We went back to home for about an hour...
Then go out again for Dinner ;D
The dinner to celebrate for Mother's day ;D
Because my bro is going back to Singapore by today... =O!
Then, We had dinner with my cousin ;D
Until 10pm... We went back to home...
Blablabla...
That's all for my Saturday...


My external hard disc ;D

Before I end this post...
Happy Mother's Day...!

Today's Weather...
Hot... =O
Today's Sky...
Boredom ~.~

0 comments: