Monday, April 13, 2009

4 SS 1

It's Monday! Once again. Today right after assembly. We were requested to stay in the hall for a while. I already know what is gonna happen and it is students arrangement. 7 people were forced to change to 4Ss3 and 4Ss4. The bad news were that Kah Chun had changed to 4Ss3. It's really quite unfair for him i guess = ( . Wish you all the best in your new class bro. Then, Pn Zetty today had exploded! She is damn fierce and scary during in our class, it's my first time seeing the gentle and kind Pn Zetty to be like that.Almost the level of Pn Paramjit. So peoples, don't underestimate her.

Also. There comes a new student to our class. Kim Meng i think if not mistaken. He is from Sentosa. So our class has the total of 42 students for the moment. And there will be another class arrangement after the mid-term exam! I'm in danger as well >.<. Then during Maths, En Khairulddin said tomorrow he will arrange our place. Benci betul! I already have a strategic place that enable me to listen and see the whiteboard and sit with my friend. There comes another problem. Sigh. Hopefully the place arrangement won't be suck.

Gtg. Add Maths are crying awaiting me to finished it up already.

Pn Rohaida's quote: I assume, You simply substitute, F(Rohaida)=??. ;)

0 comments: