Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Fool Peoples ;D

Happy April Fool peeps :D. I'm sure everyone had fooled people to thier max. As usual, went to school early in the morning and then get fooled by Kuan Yew! Damn you kiddy! Then i start to fooling aroud peoples. The peoples that i successfully fooled is Chun Wei, Keng Yip, Jun Han, Christopher, Kah Chun & few more which i already forgotten haha. We also planned to fool teacher. Firstly it was En Halim, when Kah Chun wanted to fool him. Then he said, i know already, it's April Fool. Wow you're smart man. Then it was Pn Zetty, i and Chris wanted to fool her too, but forgotten!!! =.=. Oh yes, i also got fooled by Ginnette =.=.

A very funny thing happen today. For me is funny but for the related person it is sour! When i was shopping with my mom at The Store today buying the face washing products, there were this 2 sales lady approach my mom and try to sell thier stuff. I named them as A and B la. My mom bought like 4 stuff from B but 1 stuff from A only. After i and my mother went to buy food. They started thier war. They keep scolding each other, saying that the B has steal her customer. They both fight till the whole The Store can hear. Damn funny la WAHAHA. Fight until the products also drop WAHAHAHA. Btw, that's not April Fool i tell you. It's 10x10 true :)

Shall go to bed now, Adios

0 comments: