Sunday, April 26, 2009

Freaking hot

I woke up at 9am automatically...
But, I was lying on the bed until around 10am...
Dad came in my room...
"Wake up, Lets go eat breakfast and go to see new house..."
Then, We went to eat 'yong tau fu' xD!
It is kinda nice =x!
But I only eat those fried thing... XD
Then, saw a digi man at a shop there...
Know what is digi man?
The yellow guy... outside the shop XD!
Then went there bought reload card...

After breakfast...Went to new house...
Take a look...
Bla bla bla...
Then went to dad's friend's house...
There is totally bored...
They keep discuss about the 'qi gong' stuff -_-"
I'm freaking bored there -_-"
But, Be a good boy...
I was just sitting there and wait -_-
Waiting the time pass...
Waiting the time we go back...
Okay...
Finally can go back around 2pm!
Information added...
My mom said maybe this year end want shift to the new house... =(

Before we go back to home...
Sis said that she is hungry already -_-
Therefore, We went to eat lunch -_-
Erm...
We went to the bakery shop opposite of the 'Mamak Kinrara'...
I not sure what is the bakery shop's name...
Now, there are doing a promotion...
"Sandwich Bar"
Eu can choose what eu want to put inside the sandwich...
Have eu all eaten the sandwiches in Subway...?
It is like that type...
There is turkey slices... Chicken slice... Beef slice...
Hot dog slice... Mushroom chicken... Bla bla bla...
A sandwich and a cup of drinks...
Only Cost RM5.50! XD
It is kinda cheap ya xD!
Erm... Bout the sandwich...
I took a picha...
But not so clear...
Due to my stupid camera =x!
And I was just simply took 1 photo =x
Dont complain ya! XD
And we ordered 2 slices of cake also...
Hazelnut cream cake... lols xD!
Erm... not bad la... XD
Thats all for today... xD!



This the the sandwiches... But my sis ate a bit =x!

Today's Weather...
Freaking Hot! >=(!
Today's Sky...
Normal = Just hate the weather...

0 comments: