Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life is Cruel...

As usual...
School day is bored...
Today English Science Technology class...
Some students did their presentation...
Congratz Jacqueline and KeXin group that got 20marks [Full marks]
And also Bear's group ;D
Eu all did a nice presentation ;P Nice try! ;P
During History class...
When teacher just wanted to start the class...
Someone came...
And ask us go to the medical room for checking our teeth...
There has a height measurement...
Bear went to measure his height... 180cm? -.-
Okay... Then, later on... I went there and measure...
1st time,
Andrew helped mii to measure...
167cm...!!!
Then i go crazy... -_-
Know why?
Last year I measured was 169cm...
And NOW! 167cm? -.-
I grow shorter? >_>
Then I measured again... and again...
The final measurement I got is...
"169cm"
Conclusion - Sky never grow tall since last year -.-
Speechless... I think I should sleep earlier -.-
Puan Lee said that we need to sleep more for the process of "mitosis"
( I believe that people who learn biology will know this XD)

Today's Weather...
Sunny day...
Today's Sky...
Normal mood =|

0 comments: