Saturday, April 25, 2009

Be yourself ;D


Woke up so early go to school...
Reached school at approximately 7am...
Waited until 8 only started "gotong-royong"
Snapped some photo...
But the pichas are with JunHan...
So... I may post it after he gimme the picha...
Its kinda fun...
But... Its kinda boring also... XD
The activity ended at 10am...
I walked back to home today...
Bath... Then eat...Online now ;D!

Today... I realised that...
Truth is cruel...
Maybe Eu shouldn't know the truth...
Something don't know better than know...
Eu may live happily without knowing the truth...
When I walked back home...
I felt that it is very long journey...
Just don't look behind...
Look forward no matter what happen...
Dont turn your head backwards...

Be yourself ;D
Take off your mask...
Stop acting...
Why eu mind the past so much?
Why eu can't just ignore that?
Why eu can't just forget it?
I don't know...
I just can't stay the place where he is...
I just can't accept an betrayer...
I just can't forgive what he did...

Till here...
Got to go Yamaha soon ;D
Take care...

Today's weather...
Hot now =/
Today's Sky...
Moody =(

0 comments: