Thursday, April 16, 2009

Wee... ;D Thursday =)

Thursday ;D

My favorite day... Why? XD
Because I got no tuition today ;D
As usual...
School... But I came back at 3pm...
Then, Kien said he wanted to buy phone charger... O.O
So, I accompanied him to go Carefour to buy ;D
After He bought his charger...
We was thinking what to do...
It was 4.15pm...
I wanted to buy something but the shop is open at 5.00pm
So!!! We went to play SNOOKER ;D
EH! I go there after school!!!
Not ponteng ya! XD
Hmm... We took some photos ;D
I might post it here as well ;D
*since someone said I should post some picha to make it more interesting*

Ahhh... Noobie mii xD

Pro pro kien ;D

And today I bought something =X
GN-002 Gundam Dynames ;D!
Eu are finally belongs to mii! =x!


Another thing...
Bandai Namco Group "Real G" project is public now ;D
A life size Gundam RX-78-2 statue is public at Shiokaze Park, Tokyo ;D
Too bad that is in Tokyo ;(
I wish I can go and see ;(
Anyway... Picha is added here ;D



Sorry that I posted a lot about gundam today =x!
Have a nice day ;D

0 comments: