Sunday, April 26, 2009

Mixed Up

Before i start my speech. Uh speech? Nvm let it continue. I would like to introduce my new schoolmate to everyone. I don't know what the heck her name is. But there are pictures for you.


Tadaa~ She's smilin with her eyes :)

Aren't she's just so cute?

Our Model Promoting Diabolo

Feel like cooking her to eat. Joking!

Alright. Don't ask me where she come from. She suddenly appear out of nowhere during our Diabolo practice. She's interested with it too huh? She's a new model for our school :D. She's so darn cute!

After that. It is time about the Installation Day. I'm wearing back a white uniform after so many years! Why i wear it? Because i am the Co-MC of the ceremony together with Brenda. And well, we rock that ceremony not really i gotta say :p. I know i didn't do it so well. But everyone still praises us. Thanks for you guys compliments :)

Overall the ceremony were enjoyable. And i did really enjoy my first time emcee-ing a ceremony. Will post some pictures if i got.

White Uniform Look =)
Then at night. Went to watch a movie with Jan Yee, Chong Keat and Rachel. Guess what? We're watching Coming Soon.

The Date is not for Malaysia.

I have to say this movie were awesome. Tho the starting were abit boring as the director keep hiding the scary part but then non stop leaving it out during the half till the end of the show. I totally scream my ass off and i never shout that much watching a horror movie. I almost got a heart attack.

Overall an enjoyable day :D

0 comments: