Friday, April 24, 2009

Blur Blur...

Boredom day...
Ah... Nothing to do...
What to do...
Sitting here...
Awaiting time pass second by second...
I feel that one minutes like one hour...
One hour is like one month...
So slow... So long...
Don't know what happen to people today...
Someone...
Suddenly tell mii that he/she is not in good mood...
Then i asked him/her why?
Okay...
The answer I get was just like -.-
Example:
Do you like to eat fruits?
Yes, I like to eat vegetable...

I was very curious to know why he/she is emo -.-
But... End up i can't hear the answer also -.-
I'm full of question marks in my brain...
Like the stars turning around mii -.-
Since that is not something I should know...
I should not ask much for that...
Since others don't want to tell...
I won't force them to tell...
Cheer up ;D!

Oh ya... Tomorrow got gotong-royong =/
Who are going? =x!
I'm going ;D!
Hope it will be fun ;D!
See you guys who are going to school by tomorrow ;D
Till here =)

Today's Weather...
Hot =/
Today's Sky...
Blurry... =|

0 comments: