Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tiring day...

Today, I woke up at 7am...
Went to find my grandpa (bai shan) xD
I went there with my 2 uncle and their families ;D
It was tiring...
Then, I reached home around 10am...

During afternoon, I went to yamaha earlier ;D
I went there at 1pm xD
Because, mii, ym and some friends...
Planned to give a surprise to...
Xian Zhiong who is the birthday boy today XD
Happy Birthday ya!
Wish eu Good Luck for everything ;D
We bought a cake for him =x
And gave him a surprise ;D
Then Alfred said: "Everyone here who birthday must sing birthday song for him/her self"
LOL! Then he sang with very low key XD (Its very funny)
After we ate the cake , then the boredom guitar class started :(
April of 26 want to perform... ><

Anyway... today I realised a new type of celebrating birthday...
Which learnt from Benjamin =X
*Not the small Benjamin* xD
I think It maybe a good Idea and I can use the idea for my friends next time XD
It is something special and... XD
I'm not gonna tell what's the idea xD
It will be no fun if I tell everyone ;D
I back to home around 6pm...
Because I went to the store with mom after class o.o

I guess till here for today...
Sorry for never update the blog for so long ;D

0 comments: