Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blog ;D

I'm kinda bored of the previous templates....
So... I used few hours to edit it by myself yesterday...
What color background should look nicer? XD
I can't make a decision by myself...
I asked some people's comment...
WeJam said that white is nicer...
YeingMao said that black is nicer...
My opinion is either white or black...
I tried gray... because its mix of black and white =x
LOL! It looks even worse...The cat said...
I changed to blue... That cat said not nice also -.-
He said he rather choose white instead of gray or blue -.-
So... Okay... I changed to white... xd!
HOW is this layout? x=
Fellow friends...
Please gimme some precious comment ;D

This few days...
That CAT keep on trying to send David Achuleta's song to mii...
Which is he strongly recommended...
But... Due to MSN messenger sucky problem -.-
It keeps on failed when the file is almost send finish -.-
So, I post the songs that he wanted to send to mii...
By the way... This song is not a very latest song...
I guess many people heard this before xD!
The Cat is just don't know why so addict to this song currently! XD
Hope Its nice for eu all ;D
Till here ;D
Have a nice days ;D!

P/s: Know who is the CAT? =x Guess it yourself... xd
[Hints: Cat aka Apple ;D]

Today's Weather...
Sunny day...
Today's Sky...
Normal mood =|

0 comments: